The best deals on Galaxy Note20 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy Note20? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy Note20 but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy Note20 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
The best Galaxy Note20 plans available in Canada
Plan Unlimited Canada-Wide calling | 8 GB
Infinite +21 Financing
About: Galaxy Note20
|Screen Size:||6.7" / 6.9"|
|Screen Resolution:||2400 x 1080 (Super AMOLED) at 393 ppi|
|Camera:||10 MP front camera and 12, 12 and 64 MP rear cameras|
|RAM memory:||8 GB|
The Galaxy Note 20 phones are expensive, with the S-Pen being the most distinctive difference between the Note and the Galaxy S series. These phones make the most sense for those who really place value in having the S-Pen functionality.
August 22, 2020
First up - the Specs
Samsung’s Galaxy Note series is for those who want a bigger and more premium phone with the functionality of having a pen as an additional way to interact with the phone. So these phones make the most sense for those who really place value in having the S-Pen functionality. In 2020, Samsung’s flagships in the Galaxy Note series are the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. The smaller Note 20 features a 6.7” display while the larger Note 20 Ultra features a huge 6.9” display with the screen cut-out for the selfie camera moving to the middle of the device rather than to one side as is common with the Galaxy S series. As with the Galaxy S series in 2020, all Galaxy Note series phones also come with native 5G compatibility across all models and feature a triple camera array with up to 50x optical zoom.
- Great video recording capabilities: The Galaxy Note 20 has class leading video recording and editing capabilities.
- The Note is intended to be a capable mobile computing device. Thus, it features the ability (through Samsung Dex UI) to connect the phone to a larger screen and operate mobile apps while still continuing to use your phone as a phone.
- Features multi-day battery life: The Note 20’s 4300 mAh battery has all the juice you could need for a full-day and even more. It even includes 25 W fast charging which is said to charge up to 50% of the battery in less than 30 minutes. In addition of wireless charging and power sharing, the battery life on the Note 20 is not a concern.
- Includes native support for Microsoft and Windows apps: Because of Samsung's collaboration with Microsoft, the Note 20 devices all feature seamless connectivity between PCs and phones, allowing users to answer calls, check notifications and move work between Samsung apps and Microsoft 365 apps seamlessly to create one integrated work environment.
- No expandable memory on Note 20 - only on Note 20 Ultra: The Galaxy Note 20 comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and is not expandable. The Note 20 Ultra on the other hand can be configured up to 12 GB RAM and 512 GB of storage. Additionally, the storage is further expandable through a micro-SD card up to 1TB.
- Camera specs appear more impressive than they are: the Note 20 promises a 50x optical zoom and a smooth selfie camera which over smoothens faces. Whether these are features you’d want or want to pay the premium for, is something for you to decide.
- Expensive: All the added functionality of Microsoft and Windows support as well as the S-Pen comes at a premium. The Galaxy Note 20 starts at $1399 while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra starts at a whopping $1819.99!
- Massive phone: The Notes are not meant to be small phones. They are also not targeted at those looking for a more compact device. Even still, the Note devices have become bigger with time. That said, since last year the Note has been available in a smaller and a larger size but this year even the smaller sized Note 20 features a 6.7” screen which does not make it the most comfortable device to handle on the go.
- Big big camera bump: The Camera bump on the back of the Note devices is truly huge and sticks out from the phone to the point where the phone wobbles significantly when placed on its back.