The best deals on Galaxy Note20 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy Note20? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy Note20 but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy Note20 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
The best Galaxy Note20 plans available in Canada
The best plans for Galaxy Note20 for each province
About: Galaxy Note20
|Screen Size:||6.7" / 6.9"|
|Screen Resolution:||2400 x 1080 (Super AMOLED) at 393 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP wide angle rear camera, 12 MP ultra wide angle rear camera, 64 MP telephoto rear camera and 10 MP front camera|
|RAM memory:||8 GB|
The Galaxy Note 20 is a premium phone that comes with a stylus: the S-Pen. This stylus is the most distinctive difference between the Note and the Galaxy S series.
August 22, 2020
First up - the Specs
Samsung’s Galaxy Note series is for users who want a bigger, more luxurious phone. The smaller Note 20 features a 6.7” display while the larger Note 20 Ultra features a huge 6.9” display. All Galaxy Note series phones also come with 5G compatibility and a triple camera array with up to 50x optical zoom.
- Great video recording capabilities: The Galaxy Note 20 has leading video recording and editing capabilities.
- Capable mobile computing device: The Note 20 has the ability to connect to a larger screen and operate mobile apps on it with the Samsung Dex UI.
- Features multi-day battery life: The Note 20’s 4300 mAh battery has all the energy you could need for a full-day and more. It even includes 25 W fast charging which is said to charge up to 50% of the battery in less than 30 minutes. In addition of wireless charging and power sharing, the battery life on the Note 20 is not a concern.
- Includes native support for Microsoft and Windows apps: Because of Samsung's collaboration with Microsoft, the Note 20 devices all feature seamless connectivity between PCs and phones, allowing users to answer calls, check notifications and move work between Samsung apps and Microsoft 365 apps seamlessly to create one integrated work environment.
- No expandable memory on Note 20: The Galaxy Note 20 comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and is not expandable. The Note 20 Ultra, on the other hand, can be configured with up to 12 GB RAM and 512 GB of storage. Additionally, the storage is further expandable through a micro-SD card up to 1TB.
- Camera specs look more impressive than they are: The Note 20 has a 50x optical zoom and a selfie camera that smoothens faces. Whether these are features you’d want or want to pay a premium for is something for you to decide.
- Expensive: All the added functionalities of Microsoft and Windows support, as well as the S-Pen, comes at a premium price. The Galaxy Note 20 starts at $1399 while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra starts at a whopping $1819.99!
- Massive phone: The Note is not meant to be small phone. Available in two sizes, even the smaller Note 20 features a 6.7” screen that's hard to handle with one hand.
- The camera bump: The Camera bump on the back of the Note is truly huge and sticks out so much that the phone wobbles when placed on its back.