The best deals on Galaxy S10 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy S10? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy S10 but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy S10 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
The best Galaxy S10 128 GB plans available in Canada
All-Inclusive 16 GB Mobile plan with device
About: Galaxy S10
|Screen Resolution:||3040x 1440 (Quad HD +) at 550 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP, 12 MP and 16 MP rear cameras and 10 MP front camera|
|RAM memory:||8 GB|
The previous generation flagship from Samsung, the Galaxy S10, remains one of the most recommendable phones in 2020.
March 5, 2019
First up - the Specs
Along with the iPhone 11, the Samsung Galaxy S10 has been one of the most popular searches on Planhub ever since it was released last year. The first device to feature the hole-punch camera design with the Infinity O display and powered by the powerful Snapdragon 855, featuring 8GB of RAM and 128 Gigs of storage (extendable to 512 GB), the Galaxy S10 is, in 2020, a much better value proposition than the new but expensive Galaxy S20.
- One of the best displays on the market: Even one year down the line the bezel-less, AMOLED, Infinity O display of the Galaxy S10 holds its own against competitors and continues to count amongst the best smartphone displays on the market.
- More value for your money: Now that the Galaxy S10 is no longer the current generation flagship, it is discounted on not only Samsung’s website, but also with many carriers. That makes it one of the best value propositions in terms of smartphone purchases. You get all of the quality and features and reliability of a Samsung flagship phone at a slightly less premium price.
- Good cameras: While Google and iPhone traditionally fight for the top spot in the smartphone camera ratings, Samsung is no slouch in the camera department. The Galaxy S10, with its triple camera array, will easily take beautiful photos that you can be proud to share.
- Headphone jack included: Hurray! The Galaxy S10 is the last remaining premium smartphone to still feature a 35 mm dedicated headphone jack. So if this is important to you, jump at the chance to buy one of these devices.
- Has premium features: The Galaxy S10 has wireless charging, IP rating for water resistance, wireless power sharing with other wireless charging devices and more.
- Only one year of software updates left: Because of Samsung’s policy of guaranteeing software updates only for two years, buying 2019’s flagship in 2020 means that you only have one more year of software updates to look forward to. Keep in mind however that even 2018s Samsung Galaxy S9 still runs smoothly and still receives security updates. So unless you really care about the newest iteration of Android, software updates should not stop you from enjoying your Galaxy S10 for a good two or three years still.
- Biometric security needs more work: To achieve the gorgeous Infinity O display, Samsung had to make two compromises on the Galaxy S10. First, to use an under the screen fingerprint reader. Second, to use a more basic face unlock feature that is not as secure as Apple’s Face ID. Both of these compromises might put you off the device depending upon how much you reply on FaceID. The fingerprint reader itself is fine, even if it is under the screen, except sometimes it takes two or three tries before it recognizes the fingerprint.