The best deals on Galaxy S10e in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy S10e? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy S10e but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy S10e in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
The best plans for Galaxy S10e 128 GB for each province
About: Galaxy S10e
|Screen Resolution:||1080 x 2280 at 438 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP wide angle rear camera, 16 MP ultra wide angle rear camera and 10 MP front camera|
|RAM memory:||6 GB|
The Samsung S10e, the previous generation budget flagship from Samsung, continues to be a popular choice with its flat screen, 35mm headphone jack and punch hole camera.
March 5, 2019
First up - the Specs
The Samsung Galaxy S10e competes directly with the likes of the iPhone XR, the iPhone 11 and the Google Pixel 3a and 4a. However, priced at $789.99 on Samsung’s website, this device is currently the most expensive of all the competitors named above. More compact than the S10, the Galaxy S10e features a flat glass 5.8” Infinity O display and has a minimum of 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage. It differs from the Galaxy S10 in that it only has a dual rear camera instead of the triple camera array on the S10, lacking the telephoto lens of its premium cousin. For the rest, it shares the same processor, speed and premium features (such as IP 68 water resistance and wireless charging) as the S10.
- Flat screen: For those not enamoured by the curved glass display of the Samsung Galaxy series, the S10e is a good alternative. With its flat screen, the device is a tad bit wider, but also easier to hold.
- All the premium features for cheaper: Premium all glass body, Infinity O display, IP 68 water resistance, fast wireless charging and power sharing… the Galaxy S10e has it all! At a lower price than the S10, it’s many people’s Samsung phone of choice.
- More compact build: For those who dislike the ever larger phones being made, the Galaxy S10e should offer a decent alternative. It’s more compact and lighter, making it easier to put inside pockets and to handle with one hand.
- Additional features: The S10e has a 3.5mm headphone jack and a physical fingerprint reader. Need we say more?
- Only one year of software updates left: Because of Samsung’s policy of guaranteeing software updates only for two years, buying 2019’s flagship in 2020 means that you only have one more year of software updates to look forward to. Keep in mind however that even 2018s Samsung Galaxy S9 still runs smoothly and still receives security updates. So unless you really care about the newest iteration of Android, software updates should not stop you from enjoying your Galaxy S10e for a good two or three years still.
- Bloatware: Samsung's version of Android is not the cleanest, with a lot of Samsung features (think of the unhelpful Bixby) and some bloatware. While some features like Samsung Pay are very useful, it’s something to keep in mind. The “cleanest” versions of Android are usually found on OnePlus and Google phones.