The best deals on Galaxy S21+ 5g in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy S21+ 5g? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy S21+ 5g but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy S21+ 5g in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|1080 x 2400 at 394 ppi
|12 MP wide angle rear camera, 12 MP ultrawide angle rear camera, 64 MP telephoto rear camera and 10 MP front camera
The Samsung Galaxy S21+ is perfect for users who want a larger version of the S21. Compared to the S21, the S21+ has a larger 6.7" screen, a bigger 4800 mAh battery and an upgraded glass back. If you like the S21 but wish it had a bigger screen, then look no further.
January 29, 2021
- Great battery: The S21+ has a 4800 mAh battery that is almost as good as the 5000 mAh battery of the S21 Ultra.
- Bigger screen: The main difference between the S21 and S21+ is the larger 6.7" screen. If the screen on the S21 is too small for you, we recommend the S21+ or the S21 Ultra.
- Glass back : The S21+ and S21 Ultra both feature a glass back, while the S21 base model only has a "glasstic" back.
- Available in 3 colors: The S21+ is only available in 3 colors (Phantom Violet, Phantom Black and Phantom Silver) if you purchase it in store or with your provider. That said, there are 2 additional colors available if you buy the S21+ from Samsung's website (Phantom Red and Phantom Gold).
- Still no QHD+ screen: The S21 and S21+ both come with a FHD+ screen and not a QHD+ screen like the S20 and S21 Ultra.
- No headphone jack and no expandable storage: The S21+ doesn’t come with an headphone jack nor an Micro SD card slot.
- Same camera setup: The S20, S21 and S21+ all have the same camera system. If you are upgrading from the S20 and want more from your phone's camera, consider the S21 Ultra instead.